Endorsed by Curators:
The Apple Festival Run & Walk Committee urges all participants to pre-register by September 1st, 2017.
Pre-registration saves you $5.00 in registration fees.
The pre-registration fee is $20 per participant;
$10 River to River Runners member;
$15 children 12 and under;
$15 participants 60 years and older and MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2017
AFTER SEPTEMBER 1st THERE WILL BE A $5 INCREASE IN FEE AND PARTICIPANT WILL NOTRECEIVE AN EVENT T-SHIRT.
The Committee uses pre-registration numbers to ascertain the viability of conducting this festival event. Your pre-registration advises the Committee of interest in participating, ensuring the continuation of the event. If the event is canceled by the committee due to low registration, all pre-registered entry fees will be returned upon request. Due to the method of timing that will be used, all registration for entry into the race must be completed by 7:45 a.m. on the day of the race.
We invite you to participate in the 37th Appletime 5K Run & Walk. The race starts at 8:00 a.m. The starting point is 11th and Walnut Street and will conclude at 11th and Chestnut Street.
* Race packets may be picked up beginning at 7:00 a.m. at the Information Tent, corner of
13th and Walnut on the day of the race.
* Day Of Registration will end at 7:45 a.m.
* All miles marked
* Awards to overall male and female finishers in run and walk.
* The pre-registered participants who make the deadline of Sept. 1st are guaranteed an event T-shirt.
Other entrants who do not make the Sept. 1st deadline will not receive an event T-shirt.
* Awards presented immediately after results are tabulated at the Apple Festival Stage.
Your safety and enjoyment are the most important part of the Murphysboro Apple Festival Run & Walk. Event assistants will be located around the course to monitor therace course at all times