Online registration is now closed, you can still register race morning!
Join 4-H families and friends for the 6th Annual “Clover Run” 5K. This scenic and fun 5K Run/Walk will take you through beautiful Wallace Park on the Paola Pathways Trail! The Clover Run 5K benefits 4-H youth in the Marais des Cygnes District (Linn and Miami County, Kansas)
- Packet Pick-Up will be available the morning of the race beginning at 8:00am. The 5K Run/Walk will begin at 9:00 am. Awards will be given to the Top 3 Overall Winners for men and women and to 1st Place finishers in each age category.
- 5K participants receive a run t-shirt and breakfast. Finisher medals available for purchase.
- A Kid’s Run for youth under the age of 7 follows completion of the Run/Walk. Participants receive a participation ribbon and breakfast. Participants may purchase a T-Shirt for $10.00.
- A Virtual Run. Participants may register until November 6th.
- Youths under the age of 18 and seniors over the age of 65 will receive a discount.
- Groups/Teams of 4 or more receive a $4.00 discount (Teams must sign up together).
- NEW - 2018 Participants eligible for a $2.00 discount.
- ALL DISCOUNTS END 10/15/2019.
- T-SHIRTS guaranteed to those registering prior to 9/30/2019
About the Foundation
Organized in 2003, the Foundation was created to provide a lasting charitable endowment to support 4-H programs which reach youth and their families in the Marais des Cygnes District (Linn and Miami Counties, Kansas) and the surrounding area. The Foundation’s goal is to help the youth of today develop into compassionate and successful adults through family oriented fun, hands-on experiences, and leadership opportunities.