Mardi Gras Atlanta Party Bus 2018
February 10-11 2018
New Orleans, Lousiana
Join the partybus to New Orleans that brings a whole day of partying on Bourbon Street.
Round trip motorcoach transportation from Atlanta to New Orleans
Full Day in New Orleans
Shots, Mardi Gras Punch, Games & Prizes, Music on the bus and of course Mardi Gras Beads to get you started!
See the city, watch the parades, catch beads, party on Bourbon Street, eat great cajun food, and enjoy livemusic!!
RAIN OR SHINE MARDI GRAS PARTY BUS WILL GO ON!!!!
- 6:00 AM Feb. 10th Location TBA
The pickup location will be emailed a week prior to departure. The parking location will be a secured parking lot located near Atlanta Airport.
- Please be at the pickup location before the bus arrives. The bus will pick up everyone at the scheduled time and will not wait for anyone.We are not responsible for cars left in the parking lot. It is highly encouraged that you have someone drop you off and pick you up.
Arrival in New Orleans
- Refresh stop- You will have 45 minutes to freshen up to prepare for your party drop off in New Orleans at the Welcome Center.
- Everyone will be dropped off at Harrah's Casino.
- Get ready to have the best day trip ever! A Travel Culture will provide a guide of options of the city. Restaurants, bars, parades and a good time are everywhere in New Orleans.
Arrival Back in Atlanta
- Buses will leave New Orleans at 2am (Central) on Sunday and arrive in Atlanta around 11-12pm
- All payments are non-refundable unless company cancellation.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- We are not responsible for vehicles left at parking locations in Atlanta.
- In addition, we are not responsible nor held liable for motor coach malfunctions during the trip.
- We are going to party and have a good time on the bus but please remember safety first and be respectful to other passengers.
- No illegal drugs will be tolerated if you violate the rule you will be removed from the bus with no refund.
- This is a party bus! There will be drinking. Remember to eat before boarding the bus. DefinitelyKNOW YOUR LIMIT. Any violent or beligerant riders will be removed from the trip.
THINGS YOU CAN BRING
- Pillow and blanket
- Small Cooler that can fit under your feet on the bus - NO STYROFOAM.
- Food and drinks
- Small overnight bag to freshen up at Welcome Center.
For More Information
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Us: (678) 561-7753