CALLING ALL BRIDGE2BRIDGE FRIENDS!!
It's time to rally your friends together and sign up TODAY as a TEAM! Who doesn't love being a part of a TEAM?? In 2017, we had over 255 people participate on 22 teams!! In 2018, there will be 1 award given to the LARGEST team OVERALL and one award given for the FASTEST team in each event-5K walk, 5K run and the 10K run! You must have at least 3 members to create a team. The winner for the fastest team award will be determined by calculating the times of the top 3 participants.
It's very easy to create a team or to join a team that has already been established. We think you will find the website to be as user friendly as we do. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!! Register early to get your team name on your personalized bib! MARK YOUR CALENDARS EVERYBODY!!!
THE DATE FOR OUR 9TH ANNUAL EVENT IS SATURDAY, APRIL 14, 2018!!
- A T-shirt in your selected size will be guaranteed if registered by March 29, 2018. Please register by then as we want everyone to receive a shirt!
- To REGISTER, click on the SIGN UP link to your left-we think you will find the registration process to be quite simple and user friendly!!
- Event prices will increase on March 12, 2018 so please do us, and YOURSELF a favor, and register early!
- If registered by MARCH 12, 2018, you will also receive a PERSONALIZED RACE BIB with your NAME and TEAM, if you are participating as a team member! How fun is that?!?!
- Online registration will be closed at 12 NOON on Thursday April 12th, 2018 in order for our race timers (RACEWIRE) to have your bibs processed and ready for distribution Friday afternoon.
- If you do not register by Thursday April 12th, we will be accepting late registrations at the Community Market on Friday April 13th from 5-7PM as well as on Race Day- Saturday April 14th, from 7:30-8:30 AM SHARP!
- You may pick up your race packets at the Community Market On Friday, April 13th from 5-7 PM as well as the morning of the race from 7:30-8:30.
- If you or a friend would like to VOLUNTEER, please click on the volunteer link to the left to sign up for the task of your choosing. You may also contact Nora at DPC at 434-791-3227 for further questions.
Hello and thank you for visiting our website! For those of you who are ready to sign up for one of our events, we hope you will find this site as user friendly as we do! Should you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Below you will find Karen's' story, which we hope will inspire and motivate you to join us in our never ending quest to support the efforts of the Danville Pittsylvania Cancer Association. Thank you all for your generous support of this great event!