Mark your calendars and register to join us for the 2020 Family Connection!
Guest speaker TBA.
About the Event:
Fornearly 100years families have found the CBMC Family Connection a place where:
- Couples learn marriage skills, how to be better parents and grow spiritually.
- Children, youth, teens and college students grow in their faith.
- Families bond while having a fun vacation experience together.
- There is lots of fun, with many different indoor and outdoor activities.
- Friends grow together and learn to draw near to God.
- Families truly experience a vacation with a purpose.
About the Costs:
- Registration is $150 per person. No refunds on Registration fee.
- Beautiful hotel accommodations with double queen beds at Ridgecrest for double occupancy and an additional $10 per night for additional occupancy - Price TBA
- Meal package for conference is an additional costs TBA. Unbelievable food choices and quality.
- Family discounts and/or scholarships may be available - for more information please contact Wes Scott.
- Click HERE to view activities available at Ridgecrest
Have Questions? Contact one of the Event Organizers below.
Past Experiences: What they're saying....
We have enjoyed the CBMC Family Conference for over 20 years. Through it, God has richly blessed my marriage, my children and now my grandchildren. The CBMC Family Conference is so much more than a family vacation... it's a lasting heritage of God's blessings through wonderful Bible teaching, quality family time and life-long friendships. It truly reflects my life verse: "The blessings of the Lord make you rich and add no sorrow to it." The Palms
My wife, children and I have met lifetime and forever friends. The CBMCSE Family Conference has trained me as a better husband and father. The Hatchers
Our kids grew up and we made life-long friends with their parents. Our prayer after college was that our kids would return to the conference after getting married. In 2007, our prayers were answered. The Guptons
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.