Join Healthbox to support entrepreneurial innovation.
- Meet the 2017 Studio cohort and learn more about their solutions
- Listen to company pitches and demo products
- Network with local entrepreneurs and industry leaders
Join Healthbox and the ten companies of the 2017 Studio Cohort for an evening celebrating entrepreneurial innovation within healthcare.The event is a showcase of the 2017 Healthbox Studio, an annual five-day program working with tenemerging digitalhealthstartups to helpaccelerate their pathsand foster relationships with industry leaders. Learn more about their solutions and meet local leaders of Chicago's healthcare and tech communities.
This special event is hosted by Healthbox with sponsorship from BD.
6:00-7:00PM: Studio Cohort Pitches
7:00-8:00PM: Demos & Networking
- Agathos is a mobile analytics platform that empowers physicians to optimize their practice patterns and demonstrate the value of the care they provide(San Francisco, CA).
- Baby Nogginis a digital village that allows parents to track their kids milestones at home, their pediatricians to get reimbursed from insurance, and the child to be connected to local resources and treatment when in need (San Francisco, CA).
- Care Advisorsprovides live assistance on hospital websites to build new patient relationships and enhance patient access(Chicago, IL).
- Ensodata provides software-as-a-service that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to automate complex and time consuming data interpretation previously left to clinicians (Madison, WI).
- IllumiCareis an EMR-agnostic platform that presents providers with the patient-specific costs, risks, and other data at the point-of-care to empower a more diligent and efficient delivery of care (Birmingham, AL).
- kelaHealthpredicts risk for surgical complications using machine learning & proactively intervenes by guiding surgeons on best-practices at the point-of-care to decrease complications and improve quality of care (Durham, NC).
- Parasail Health helps providers and patients focus on treatment instead of payment by offering a suite of products that make medical bills affordable for patients and get providers paid right away (San Francisco, CA).
- Smart Clinicdelivers better health outcomes through sending educational content and automated procedure preparation reminders directly to patients anywhere, anytime, on any device (Phoenix, AZ).
- SonderMindprovides patients with a well-matched, trusted, professional therapist, while enabling therapists to successfully start and grow their private practice with technology tools, a community network of other professionals, and an insurance contracting & credentialing platform (Denver, CO).
- Trusted Healthis on a mission to improve access to care by optimizing the healthcare workforce. Their automated matching platform connects the right candidates with the right opportunities better and faster than ever before, starting with America's most trusted profession, nurses (San Francisco, CA).
ABOUT THE HEALTHBOX STUDIO:The Healthbox Studio is a nod to the company's roots as an accelerator, supporting the Healthbox legacy of entrepreneurial innovation.The goal of the annual program is to support and advance entrepreneurial innovation within healthcare.Healthboxhosts the program to help accelerate emerging digitalhealthcompanies and foster relationships between startup founders and industry leaders. TheStudiois free of charge to selected companies with no required equity exchange. Ten early stage (Seed or Series A) digitalhealthcompanies who are prepared to pilot or sell are selected to participate.