Endorsed by Curators:
Register today share this awesome event with all your friends.
Experience beautiful East Tennessee. The 70 ish mile route is not for the faint of heart. You will face challenging climbs, fast descents and beautiful vistas. The 50 mile route offers similar beauty with fewer challenges. The 20 mile route is a local favorite and the 4 to 10 mile greenway ride is a perfect family friendly ride.
This ride requires a level of fitness capable of riding your chosen distance and although mechanical and emergency support is provided, you should be prepared to handle common repairs like flat tires, brake or gear adjustments.
This ride starts and finishes at West Bicycles in Farragut
11531 Kingston Pike, Farragut TN 37934
Strava Turn by Turn links:
Strava 70 mile link
Strava 50 mile link
Strava 20 mile link
Greenway Map only
What to Expect
- Pre Ride Coffee, juice and bagels
- Clearly marked routes - Map & queue sheet -
- Strava Turn by Turn downloads
- Knox County Sheriff Escort (70, 50 and 20 mile only) -
- Mechanical and Emergency support
- Fully supported REST STOPS
- Hospitality Tent at finish Pizza, snacks, ice cold watermelon and drinks -
1. Group rides from West Bikes
- Every Wednesday at 6:10PM
- Develpo group rideing skils and make friends!
2. Tune up your bike at West Bikes.
3. Select your ride and Invite your friends.
- Upload turn by turn route to your device
4. Emergency Repair kit
- Flat tire repair kit and emergency cash
5. Personal identification and emergency contact
- Fully charged phone.
6. A Rescuers attitude!