PIZZA TOUR OF CHICAGO
Whether you're meeting friends, grabbing a slice on the go, or ordering in for a late night snack, pizza is one of the few things that will never let you down! Explore Chicago's storied Pizzerias, learn about the rich cultural history of pizza, and taste four of the best slices the city has to offer onThe Pizza Tour of Chicago!
PIZZA TOUR OF CHICAGO ITINERARY
- Pizza JointsEach tour visits the best pizza joints in Chicago, with tastings and specials at each. We can't tell you which ones we visit until the day of the tour, but they're all great! (Trust us, we've done our research...)
- Pizza demonstrationOne of Chicago's best pizzeria's will show you how to make the perfect pizza, how do they do that?!
- History & TriviaLearn all there is to know about pizza, you'll definitely impress people with what you learn next time you grab a slice!
- Chicago SightsWe'll pass by some of the best sights Chitown has to offer, prepare for stories and photo opps to enjoy on your pizza binge!
- While you walk off your slices, explore film locations, historic sites, and modern cultural landmarks on this delicious, fun-filled stroll around downtown Chicago.
DURATION- 2 hours (approx.)
CAPACITY- 25 people per guide
- All food is included. 4 slices on the go (sidewalk tastings, or done inside the establishments)
DRESS- It's a walking tour so wear comfortable shoes and clothing
SW corner of N Wells St & W Kinzie St, in front of Merchandise Mart, Saturday @ 12pm
MEETING LOCATIONN Wells St & W Kinzie St
FINAL DESTINATIONTrump Tower
LANDMARKS AND ATTRACTIONS
- Pizza Joints!
- Film Locations
- Gangster History
- Chicago Architecture